Ah, I thought akka/akka#18479  <https://github.com/akka/akka/issues/18479>was
saying that "GROUP=10380?page=2" is a valid case for the relaxed mode
as RomanIakovlev said this.

> I still think it's a workaround rather than proper solution though.
Question marks and equal signs are not prohibited inside the query. Just
sayin'.

If that is still not allowed, and if you need your own parsing
implementation to allow that, then clarification in the documentation helps
us more, which akka/akka-http#276
<https://github.com/akka/akka-http/issues/276> is asking for. (will try to
work on #276 if no one is picking it up yet)

Thanks

2016年10月10日月曜日 17時23分00秒 UTC+9 André: