Sorry I had read the full discussion but I think I didn't correctly
understand what is allowed in Akka, and what is RFC 3986 compliant.
Now it's clearer for me - double "=" isn't even RFC 3986 compliant, so it
shouldn't be allowed in the relaxed mode.

I will try to add decent amount of examples for #276 so that other people
don't need to ask the same or similar question as I did !

Thanks

2016年10月12日水曜日 16時31分59秒 UTC+9 André: