Hello,

In Docker Swarm when service is created, it's assigned to Virtual IP. I.e.
when I create several instances of *wallet-seed *they will get an single IP
(10.0.0.2, for example), while each of container will have own IP
(10.0.0.5, 10.0.0.6, 10.0.0.7 and so on)
When *wallet-seed* address is resolved within Swarm cluster - it will
initially resolves to service VIP (10.0.0.2) and then to the IP of
particular container in round robin fashion.

So if I put *wallet-seed * as a seed node address in my *wallet *service
config, then 1st instance could resolve it to 10.0.0.5, second instance can
resolve to 10.0.0.6 etc.

As far as I understand this will lead to cluster partitioning, right ?

середа, 28 грудня 2016 р. 13:06:22 UTC+2 користувач Rafał Krzewski написав: