Hello

I am playing with ConstructR / Zookeeper now and one thing I can figure out
is - how should I manage joining to cluster ?

As far as I understand I have to leave this section empty in
application.conf

akka {
  cluster {
    seed-nodes = []
  }
}

>From what I can see in Coordination implementations code - there's no code
responsible for joining the cluster.

Should I manually interact with my Zookeeper / Etcd service, then retrieve
seed node and join there ?

четвер, 29 грудня 2016 р. 15:21:47 UTC+2 користувач Rafał Krzewski написав: