Hello

I'm implementing sharding solution on top of AKKA cluster running in Docker
Swarm.
The requirement we'd like to achieve is to be able to scale our sharded
services.
It's easily achieved with docker swarm, so we can have as many instances of
services as we want.
Thanks to ConstructR project - we're able to maintain and rebuild AKKA
cluster as well.

My current worrying question is about how to properly build extractShardId
function.
According to the docs this function must depend on the number of nodes.

1. So should I build this function as a listener of cluster event and keep
number of active nodes inside the function ?
2. What about existing entities, i.e when some entities exist in a shard
and then number of shard regions increases, then extractShardId must take
care of old entities and still route to old shard ?