Hi Christopher,

could you elaborate on how exactly Akka Typed is expected to help with your
use-case? The only difference I can see is that the new (and currently removed)
implementation contained fewer extension points, but that is unrelated to
whether ActorRef has a type parameter or not.

Regards, Roland

Sent from my iPhone