I want to create microservice using akka (not using lagom framework) .
What is the best way to do ?

Requirement is as below

I want my channel layer to consume the API (REST using Json) . And these
API will call some legacy system to fetch the data . There can be multiple
layer of API like as “Digital experience microservice” will be calling
“process microservice” . “Digital experience microservice” will be
responsible for providing channel specific data . This process microservice
will be able to do some orchestration/choreography for fulling the process
by calling “Domain Microservice”. These Domain microservice Should be able
to fetch the data from Read/cache DB .
In case of write service this read Db need to be populated by event
streaming. So there will be multiple microservice , and they can
communicate between themselves (domain service) using json/protobuf -grpc .
Definitely it needs to be fault tolerant, As well I want to deploy in
kubernetes and will use kubernetes out box support for service discovery &
registry,load balancing ,autoscaling features .

Hope I am able to give clear picture on the requirement . Would appreciate
if you can suggest whether AKKA http or AKKA Cluster or AKKA HTTP+Cluster
is the better option in the given scenario ?