Hello everyone

I would like to know if Akka Http is suitable to implement a small
orchestration layer.
The idea is to send events from the microservice to the orchestration layer
(Akka with Akka Http). I think Akka is a nice fit for orchestration but I
am not sure if Akka Http is the best solution to work with external systems.

Note: the events are implemented by Google Protocolbuffers because my
demo-projects implements the services in several languages (Go, Java, Rust)
and by using protobuf I can generate consistent DTOs. I've first looked
into Alpakka but it seems this has a different focus and currently no
official support for protobuf messages.

regards
Marc