From: all-audio@groups.io [mailto:all-audio@groups.io] On Behalf Of Robin
Frost
Sent: Monday, January 15, 2018 11:15 PM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [all-audio] A Question About Olympus DM720

Hi,
If I'm recalling correctly as I stated slide switch on left hand side
downwards extending USB connector then place USB connector into port on your

pc or laptop and the unit if powered on will be recognized like any other
flash memory source such as the perhaps more familiar thumb drive or
external hard drive. Then you browse to it using windows explorer or file
explorer depending on your version of windows navigate to the recorder's
subfolders where your files are located and copy and paste to your hearts
content.
In order to get to menus I believe middle of the elongated keys across the
top of the face of the recorder brings you into menus once in there you can
up and down arrow through main menu categories and then right arrow into the

sub menus.  If I've miss-stated anything I'm sure someone will come and save

the day and clarify.
Robin