Hi,
I believe one is headphone jack and one is external mic jack I think.
robin

-----Original Message----- From: Tom Kaufman
Sent: Monday, January 15, 2018 11:59 PM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [all-audio] A Question About Olympus DM720

Hello again Robin and list:  Yes you are correct!  Have been fiddling around
with this thing; found where to change bit rate and such; also found where
to adjust recording level (currently set to "middle) that should work!  I've
found two little holes on the upper right side of the recorder!  Are these
for anything?  Thanks for helping to get me started!
Tom Kaufman