you might check into virtual audio cable and route the different sources
to wherever you wish. In that way, you just focus on the primary source,
like "cable one" and then change all the other outputs to route to cable
one. I use virtual audio cable for many occasions when I wish to record
off the net, or more than one item  into a combined recording as in your
case, voice, speech synthesizer, and other items into gold wave.
-----
Curtis Delzer, HS.
WB6HEF
San Bernardino, CA