I’ve had no reason to perform a full multi track recording as yet so I’m only
going on what I read in the manual.
I can’t speak for the other recorders you mentioned though I will be reading
the manual for the F8 in the coming days as that recorder looks like a true Pro
beast.

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#412): https://groups.io/g/all-audio/message/412
View All Messages In Topic (15): https://groups.io/g/all-audio/topic/16290242