Inmy jhumble opinion, recording at 96 khz 24 kbps is really a waste of time. Even with perfect hearing most people can't hear above 22 khz anyway.

On 3/31/2018 11:07 PM, Dane Trethowan wrote:
Unfortunately the chap who has been employed to do it didn’t turn up and I was
annoyed about it to say the least so I’ll be following that one up after the Easter
holiday break ends, Happy Easter and Happy listening/recording to you all by the way
<smile>.