Yes I did initially think of recording my tree being felled with the Olympus
LS-100 however that would be a very bad move since my LS-100 is one of those
Neal talks about which is extremely sirseptable to wind noise even with a
windscreen fitted.

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#422): https://groups.io/g/all-audio/message/422
View All Messages In Topic (22): https://groups.io/g/all-audio/topic/16290242