I can’t remember everything now but I was sent a full specs list and the
microphones were certainly covered there, the place where I bought the LS-P4
from supplied me with the specs sheet so I knew exactly what I would be buying
if I chose to go ahead with the purchase.

> On 5 Apr 2018, at 1:08 pm, Hamit Campos <hamitcam...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Funny too Olympus won't tell us the frequency responce of the omni. I know
> though that well on the LS-14 the sides hear 60 Hz all the way to the full 20
> KHZ. But who knows what that omni hears.
>

> On 4/4/2018 10:57 PM, Dane Trethowan wrote:
>> Here’s a link to the second recording I’ve made thus far with the Olympus
>> LS-p4 and that’s not bad going given I’ve only had the recorder for half an
>> hour and I stopped for a lunch break <smile>
>> I’d like to make it clear that there’s nothing special about this recording
>> and no precautions were taken.
>> The Olympus was in auto level mode and I didn’t fit a windscreen so you’ll
>> find that out for yourself I’m sure.
>> I explain what I’ve found out about the recorder thus far so enjoy or not as
>> the case may be.
>> https://www.dropbox.com/s/nxi4lpbjy4fbf9i/180406_0002.flac?dl=0

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#479): https://groups.io/g/all-audio/message/479