Hi!
I’ve always wondered why they care to build phones and other devices with
stereo speakers when they’re not as good as a portable speaker.
I rather listen to music via headphones on any portable device i can get.
The stream was a very good example as it doesn’t offer any good at all.
/A

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#511): https://groups.io/g/all-audio/message/511
View All Messages In Topic (8): https://groups.io/g/all-audio/topic/16777022