Just external microphone and headphones though you could probably set the
recorder to use the microphone jack as a line-out so will try that in a few
minutes to see what actually needs to be done.

View/Reply Online (#492): https://groups.io/g/all-audio/message/492
View All Messages In Topic (3): https://groups.io/g/all-audio/topic/16777048