From: all-audio@groups.io <all-audio@groups.io> On Behalf Of Don Breda
Sent: Thursday, 24 May 2018 2:07 AM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [all-audio] Olympus recorders with accessible clocks a question:

Ok, after investigating I found the dm720 for $149 which isn't that much below
the ls-p4 at $179 but I did find the olympus ls-p1 for $99.

Does anyone know the differences between the ls-p4 ls-p2 and ls-p1?

Thanks.

Don

On 23-May-18 11:16 AM, Rick Alfaro wrote:
> Don, as I recall, the DM4 had an accessible clock. So does the DM720 which is
> quite a bit cheaper than the lsp4.

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#805): https://groups.io/g/all-audio/message/805
View All Messages In Topic (10): https://groups.io/g/all-audio/topic/19864985