You can get a Rockboxed Sansa Clip zip from:

http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Sansa-Clip-Zip-Talking-MP3-Player-4GB_p_12.html

There's also the Blaze ET from HIMS which is based on Android for $799
the last time I looked which was several years ago. I bought a second
hand one but sold it shortly thereafter as I didn't like it but if you
want strictly an Android MP3 player that's the accessible one I know
about.

Laz

On 6/6/18, Dane Trethowan <grtd...@internode.on.net> wrote:
> I very much doubt that you'll have standard transport buttons on most
> devices running Android these days.
> If you're looking for that sort of thing then there's a place selling
> portable music players with Rockbox installed.
> I have one - can't remember the name of the thing - and its quite an
> impressive little gadget.

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: l...@talkingmp3players.com