From: all-audio@groups.io <all-audio@groups.io> On Behalf Of Dane Trethowan
Sent: 09 June 2018 11:59
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: [all-audio] B&W P7 Inline Control Cable

Okay I made some time to test the Cable with the volume control that comes with
the B&W P7 headphones and I too couldn’t get the volume up/down buttons to
operate but everything else worked just fine, the microphone, the track control
button etc.
So the 40 million dollar question then is why?

View/Reply Online (#872): https://groups.io/g/all-audio/message/872
Leave: https://groups.io/g/all-audio/leave/1074140/405281159/xyzzy