Hi!
I somewhat agree with you Dane.
However some might not have the situation with sighted people around you which
imho is a must if you buy something that’s not talking or has a display where
reading is important.
However i agree i would also not buy a talking microwave as long as i can use a
les expensive one with more features.
The same for a recorder and whatever audio toy you might get.
But now a days we have got some new interesting things with all new services
that comes around.
I haven’t tested Be my eyes yet but they say its a pritty good service so one
might not need sighted friends around.
Just my 2 cents.
/A