Well friends as I said before it's here. Haven't set the date or anything on it yet. But I've threw Neal's H6 podcast which is on his Ravenswood podcast site I've figured out what it looks like, how to arm things and record. I've recorded with the XY mikes. Love the sound. Wish though that Zoom had pointed them out at 120 or 90 like the LS-14 or 100 has them. That way the chanals are icelated. How ever that's okay cause I bought it for phantum powering my AT-8022. Haven't set anything up so no power yet. How ever I did arm tracks 3 and 4 and used my AT-8022 in the respective XLRs. I love it. Love how even though I used it battery powered it still saw it as 2 seperate mikes and stuff. Man sure this thing doesn't talk the folders maybe a nightmare to get in and out of and stuff like that. But I think I'll teach myself to love it. it sounds too epic!