Appreciate the info thanks, what model would you recommend best for this?

From: all-audio@groups.io <all-audio@groups.io> On Behalf Of Dane Trethowan
Sent: Wednesday, 5 December 2018 9:28 PM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [all-audio] Another Olympus LS-P4 Manual Level Recording

I’ve had a brief look at the manual as I don’t own one of these machines any
longer as I never liked the one I had and was quite happy to throw it in the
bin.
Regardless of that it seems that the DM720 doesn’t have a combine track
function as I was going to suggest that another recording be made and you
combine the last recording with the previous thus appending a recording to the
first.
Only other way you could tackle this is to copy all files to your computer and
use an audio editor to join the files together thus you then have the first
file with the second file appended.