Yes you'll have to as well for your F8N. It's the ASIO driver. Infact even for proper function you still have to install a driver that is an ASIO driver. I just wasn't sure Reaper was seeing it right. Well let me know once you find out the keystrokes to do the arming and disarming. I googled but couldn't make much sence of the stuff I found. Also I'd still need to know how to pause a recording restart 1 and stop. Also I don't really know if controll R does record as that just gave me that warning. Does 1 have to hit something else after that? I just got that far cause I said hmmmmmm let's see if controll R does something. I mean after all that's how you tell Sound Forge you wana record.

On 1/3/2019 2:27 AM, Dane Trethowan wrote:
Don’t you have to install an extra Windows driver to get all those 6 channels?
I know you’ll get stereo by default.

On 3 Jan 2019, at 8:38 am, Hamit Campos <hamitcam...@gmail.com> wrote:

Cool. Yeah I even tabbed arround that main track window to see. Interestingly
I'm not all that sure it saw all 6 channals. But who knows. Because it did say
H6 Multi when I found it in the devices choice.

On 1/2/2019 4:16 PM, Dane Trethowan wrote:
 From memory I think you select track and then right press on the mouse to
bring up the context menu? If I get some time today I'll have a play around as
it would probably serve me well too given my Zoom F8N arrives on Monday so best
be prepared.

-----Original Message-----
From: all-audio@groups.io <all-audio@groups.io> On Behalf Of Hamit Campos
Sent: Thursday, 3 January 2019 7:05 AM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: [all-audio] Arming tracks in Reaper.

Okay friends. For the 2 month trial I have Reaper on an old 2007 Enspiron 530S.
Now I've figured out how to get it to use the H6. I've figured out how you'd
start a recording. With control R like Sound Forge. Now how in the world does 1
arm tracks? How does 1 pause or stop recordings or play pause or stop them? Yes
I've listened to youtube vids but as always they're sighted people vids so no
keystrokes.