Yes I meant to play with Reaper today but instead have been hooked on my New
MacBook Pro all day, what a wonderful sounding computer the MacBook Pro is and
I’d go so far as to say that the MacBook Pro is the best sounding Notebook
computer I’ve heard to date and that’s excluding devices such as the Samsung
Galaxy Book 12, iPad Pro etc.