Awesome. How are the headphone pre amps? How's it do with USB speakers?

On 1/3/2019 9:23 AM, Dane Trethowan wrote:
The sound out of these speakers in incredibly natural given we’re talking about
a small Notebook computer here.
The slots for the speakers are on each underside of the computer so the sound
comes from the bottom of the unit and travels up, the speaker slots are
indented slightly from the actual metal body of the MacBook Pro machine so
plenty of room for the sound to travel out from the machine.
Sound can be made to go very loud and will easily fill a medium-sized room with
a rich distortion free sound.