To: <all-audio@groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, January 05, 2019 12:30 AM
Subject: [all-audio] USB C Microphone

Hi,

I am looking for a good USB C Microphone for my new iPad 2018. It has a
great internal Microphone array. However, I would like some recommendations
for a good external Microphone for both Podcasting as well as recording
various miscellaneous activities. Podcasting is the more essential activity
though.

My new 512 GB 12.9 Inch 2018 iPad has a USB C rather than a Lightning jack.

Thanks in advance.

Merv