Oooooo so this must mean that camera adaptor thing would be different for the new IPad. Because of the USB C port.

On 1/5/2019 12:30 AM, Merv Keck wrote:
Hi,

I am looking for a good USB C Microphone for my new iPad 2018. It has a
great internal Microphone array. However, I would like some recommendations
for a good external Microphone for both Podcasting as well as recording
various miscellaneous activities. Podcasting is the more essential activity
though.

My new 512 GB 12.9 Inch 2018 iPad has a USB C rather than a Lightning jack.

Thanks in advance.

Merv