From: all-audio@groups.io [mailto:all-audio@groups.io] On Behalf Of tim
cumings
Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2018 1:27 PM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [all-audio] recording my voice and my phone

     Hi, Dean.

I think the most inexpensive and least complicated way for you to go is
to get a usb audio interface with two inputs, one for a microphone and
one forthe audio from your iphone. Companies like tascam, art, and
presonus make these types ofinterfaces. I would take a look at
sweetwater.com, http://www.sweetwater.com. You can probably get
something like this for between $100 and $150.

I would give them a call and let them know what you are trying to do and
what your budget is.

On 12/16/2018 4:17 PM, Dean Martineau wrote:
> Hello.  Thanks to advice garnered here, I've got a PC recording solution
for
> my instructional materials using total Recorder.  I also want to mix
phones
> with headphone output along with my voice, and record onto computer or
> perhaps a digital recorder.  I used to have a simple Radio Shack analog
> mixer to do this.  With the demise of Radio Shack, I don't even know if
such
> a thing exists.
>

> Any ideas of if or how I can do this?
>

> Thought-provoking reading: http://bahaiteachings.org