That is why Sangean should concentrate on designing an internet radio with talking menus.

Once you have used a Sangean radio you get familiar with the nomenclature and how to operate them and to me there isn't much advantage to having one of these!

It is commendable that Sangean does for now build something with accessibility in mind.