Ah darn. I guess that's fine. I forget who said that had changed but meh oh well they were wrong.

On 8/24/2020 6:03 PM, Jerry Berrier wrote:
Yes, you have to link adjacent channels, 1-2, 3-4, etc.

-----Original Message-----
From: all-audio@groups.io <all-audio@groups.io> On Behalf Of Hamit Campos
Sent: Monday, August 24, 2020 9:50 AM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [all-audio] Zoom F6 Recorder

Yeah I've ment to ask zoom a few things about the F6. The panning thing I hope
is like you said that you can actually pann the chanals like on a mixer.
Because the only panning you can do with the H6 is the monitor mixer. But as
the name says monitor mixer it explains it self. Meh it's just so you don't
hear all the mics unlinked in the middle of your head.
So you can't link on the F6 itself then like the H6 H5 and I'd assume the H4N
Pro. Now is it true that like the H6 you can't choose which chanals to pan? I
had origenally heard you could for instance link chanals 1 and 6 as an extream
example. But someone on the RWP list said that no like on the H6 it's the pairs
you can do. Meaning 1 is left 2 is right and so on all the way to 5 and 6. I
too like making bird recordings.I mostly have been doing that to tesst the
brightness of my Audio-Technica AT-8022. Yeah the beeps would come in handy. it
also like the F8N beeps when the batteries are going flat. That's 1 problem
with the H6. I keep reminding Zoom. Also I keep reminding them to make up some
kinda Zoom jingle for when the thing boots up.