Deafening? Here's something to liven things up a bit.

Panayoti has prompted me to provide a bit of relief for those of you still
dealing with snow and cold. I've put together a little YouTube video for your
enjoyment - or at least I hope you will enjoy it. I have some new toys,
including a new pc which does lots of things I was not able to do before and a
hand-held digital recording device which I can take out into the garden with me.

Early this morning I made a recording of the birds singing in the rain just
before dawn. To this soundtrack I've added a little slide show of plants of the
season in the garden.

This is my first attempt at a You Tube video; take a look here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-UJLOAaxZ8

Jim McKenney