I learned so much from Harry Dewey when I joined Alpine-L. He had such
knowledge and a great sense of humor. I loved the way he and Louise played
against each other on Alpine-L For a year I thought they were a couple.
Later, when my daughter moved to Annapolis, we were able to visit his
garden and another one in Maryland. When he brought us back, his partner
Morgan had made a  delicious lunch for us, with a banana for the five-month
old baby in our party. What hospitality! By the way, Harry may have lived
95 years but he would have celebrated his 24th birthday next  Monday. Harry
was a Leap Year baby.