Clemens Ladisch wrote:
Kevin Cosgrove wrote:

But, one module mentioned on the ALSA website that doesn't work is
'modprobe snd-card-ymfpci'.  I get

	'modprobe: Can't locate module snd-card-ymfpci'

In ALSA version 0.9.0beta11, the name of the modules changed, the "-card"
was removed, so snd-ymfpci would be correct for you.

The website (template.php3) is wrong, the version number mentioned there
should be 0.9.0beta11 instead of 0.9.11.

Sorry about that. Now changed.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
For the discerning hardware connoisseur

Being on stage with the band in front of crowds shouting, "Get off! No! We want normal music!", I think that was more like acting than anything I've ever done.

Goldie, 8 Nov, 2002
The Scotsman