On 05/02/2016 06:46 PM, Keith Packard wrote:
Steven Saner <st...@saner.net> writes:

I am finding a problem, however with the HMC5883L 3-axis compass.
Digikey doesn't have any in stock and in contacting them today, they
tell me it is an obsolete part and won't be restocked.

The current firmware doesn't really do anything interesting with this
data, other than log it for post-flight analysis. If you hacked up the
firmware, you could disable this part and report back bogus values
instead.

Looks like we'll have to update EasyMega and TeleMega to some other mag
sensor in the near future.

Ah, okay, fair enough. In theory I just ordered 10 of them from china at $0.92 each. We'll see how that goes. ;-)

Steve