Kieran Sullivan

I remembered seeing this a couple of days ago.

Don't know if they would be stable enough for your measurements, specs included
below

George Shaiffer

http://www.mpja.com/Frequency-Meter-8Digit-100KHz-24Ghz-Red/productinfo/34279+TE/

[Frequency Meter. 8Digit.
100KHz-2.4Ghz]<http://www.mpja.com/Frequency-Meter-8Digit-100KHz-24Ghz/productinfo/34112+TE/>
[http://www.mpja.com/images/5note.gif]
Frequency Meter. 8Digit.
100KHz-2.4Ghz<http://www.mpja.com/Frequency-Meter-8Digit-100KHz-24Ghz/productinfo/34112+TE/>
Item #: 34112 TE
$18.95

[Frequency Meter. 8Digit. 100KHz-2.4Ghz
Green]<http://www.mpja.com/Frequency-Meter-8Digit-100KHz-24Ghz-Green/productinfo/34280+TE/>
[http://www.mpja.com/images/clear.gif]
Frequency Meter. 8Digit. 100KHz-2.4Ghz
Green<http://www.mpja.com/Frequency-Meter-8Digit-100KHz-24Ghz-Green/productinfo/34280+TE/>
Item #: 34280 TE
$18.95

[Frequency Meter. 8Digit. 100KHz-2.4Ghz
Red]<http://www.mpja.com/Frequency-Meter-8Digit-100KHz-24Ghz-Red/productinfo/34279+TE/>
[http://www.mpja.com/images/clear.gif]
Frequency Meter. 8Digit. 100KHz-2.4Ghz
Red<http://www.mpja.com/Frequency-Meter-8Digit-100KHz-24Ghz-Red/productinfo/34279+TE/>
Item #: 34279 TE
$18.95

PLJ-8LED is a cost-effective microprocessor based, eight-digit digital
frequency display. It can be used for conventional frequency measurement.
Features: small size and reliable performance.
Settings are automatically saved
Features:
Processor: Microchip PIC16F648A
Power: 9V ~ 15VDC (with reverse polarity protection )
Operating current up to 160 mA
Eight 0.56in. High brightness Red LED Display
8 Display Brightness settings (factory set to the highest)
Zero auto blanking,
2.5ppm Voltage Controlled TCXO Frequency reference
Unique gate control & accurate time algorithm (non-timed interrupt mode).
Multi Gate time:
0.01 seconds
0.1 seconds
1.0 seconds
Measurement Input:
High impedance
Three Measurement modes (Low, High & Automatic)
Low Frequency Mode
Range: 0.1 MHz ~ 60 MHz
Accuracy: ± 100Hz (0.01sec. Gate)
± 10Hz (0.1 sec. Gate)
± 1Hz (1.0 sec. Gate)
30 MHz ~ 60 MHz: Better than 50mVPP
60 MHz ~ 2.4GHz: Not tested
Auto Mode
Automatically selects the High or Low Mode according to the input signal
frequency, The crossover frequency is 60 MHz.
Connections:
DC IN: HX2.54-2P socket
RF IN: HX2.54-2P socket
ICSP: (programming interface) 2.54-6P pin
L: 4-7/8” W: 1” H: 7/8” WT: .12