Plugger Lockett <plugger.lock...@gmail.com> writes:

> Gents,
>
> Thanks for the thread replies. I've just realised that it would probably
> make more sense if I attempt to accomplish this myself. I've got two
> TeleDongles so as you said I should be able to flash one with the other
> assuming I've got the pair programming cable. I've also got an old
> TeleMetrum v1.2 that I never use anymore that I could also possibly use for
> updating the firmware of the TeleDongles IIRC.

You might consider replacing these older TeleDongles. The new units have
a different radio part (cc1200) which is more sensitive than the cc1111
in the original devices. Not that the old ones are going to stop
working, of course, just letting you know that the redesign has offered
some performance improvement.

> Sadly the Pair Programming cable is out of stock on Bdale's store.

It's just a piece of ribbon cable with a couple of standard MicroMaTch
connectors crimped on. We haven't had much call for these in years...

> And while we're at it do you have a possible ETA for the restock of
> the EasyMega? As mentioned previously I need another, ideally by the
> end of the year but early March 2019 at the absolute latest. Just
> wondering if you'll have them by then as I need something that can
> handle tilt sensing for staging.

We're testing a bunch of new bits for the next EasyMega build. If things
go well, then soon. If they don't, it will be later. They'll definitely
be back in stock in time for your flights next year, and likely before
the end of this year.

--
-keith