On Fri, 1 Feb 2002 at 2:49pm, John Peter Gormley wrote

> | dump: Bad read from input disk file: /dev/rrz10d, block
> number: -555823496, bytes wanted: 5120, bytes got: 0
*snip*
> ? dump: More than 16 block read errors from /dev/rrz10d
> ? dump: This is an unrecoverable error.
*snip*

I don't know too much Solaris, but those errors would make me worry that
I've got a disk about to die.  Check your system logs for similar errors,
and check the disk itself.  Heat can cause similar errors, so check the
system/enclosure fans.

If it's none of those things, then it's more of ufsdump issue then an
amanda one, so Solaris lists may be of more use...

--
Joshua Baker-LePain
Department of Biomedical Engineering