From: Trevor Morrison [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, June 08, 2002 4:47 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: amrestore program

Hi,

When I do my backups I use the GNU tar  for my root-tar dumptype.  While I was trying to restore a file tonight I would get the following error:

tar: ./trevor/trevor: Cannot open: Not a directory
tar: Error exit delayed form previous errors
extract_list - child returned non-zero status: 2

trevor is just regular file in my /home/trevor directory.  I first changed into that directory before starting amrecover.  What am I doing wrong?  TIA.

--
Trevor Morrison
Hailix, LLC