Greetings;

Has amplot and friends been removed from amanda?

The reason I ask is that when I got done cleaning up duplicated files here (I
have installed and tested just about every snapshot since early January), I
have in /usr/local/libexec, the files:
amcat.awk
amplot.awk
amplot.g
amplot.gp

left, which all carry a Jan 5 date, whereas the most recently built and
installed files all carry todays date as there we installed Amanda
2.6.0b2-20080213 about 15 minutes before the run this morning.

Humm, I take it amplot was not being built as gnuplot wasn't installed by the
default F8 install, which I had to do right after new years because something
wiped LSN0 on my boot drive clean, zeroed it out.  So I have installed
gnuplot now, and it runs, but the fonts are huge, resulting in an unreadable
display.  I'll make clean, reconfigure and re-install.  That now installed
new versions of the above files in the new locations so I nuked the older
ones.  But the font used by amplot is still way too big and needs scaled down
by 50% to be usable.

So call this a bug report, amplot's font is too big and overlaps itself. IIRC,
this has been a long standing problem here, but I can't find anything else to
fuss about this morning. :-)

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)