On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 11:47 AM, Gene Heskett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  If its any condolence, I can't use seamonkey on this box cuz that font used
> in
>  the address bar and such is microscopic and unreadable on a 1680x1050 screen
>  even with a magnifying lens.
>
>  I haven't done anything to the fonts install here other than grabbing some
>  nice cursive stuff from goldenweb.
>
>  Is it spec'd someplace in the build, but not screen dpi adjusted maybe?  We
>  are finer than the default 75 dpi here.

I would suspect that this is an FC8 font problem, or at least a
gnuplot problem.  If you run one of the gnuplot examples
(http://www.duke.edu/~hpgavin/gnuplot.html), I expect you'll have the
same problem.  If not, then maybe there's a problem in amplot.gp.

Dustin

--
Storage Software Engineer
http://www.zmanda.com