Should I file a bug some place?  I'm not finding the bug page.
On Mon, 2010-02-01 at 12:22 -0600, Dustin J. Mitchell wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 12:13 PM, jo...@msli.com <jo...@msli.com> wrote:
> > I'm wondering if these circular document loops are helpful or needed.
>
> Yes, we should take them out of the manpage.  Thanks!
>
> Dustin

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This electronic mail message and any attachment hereto
may contain confidential information of Meyer Sound Laboratories, Incorporated
and is intended for the personal and confidential use of the designated
recipient(s) only.  If you are not the intended recipient (or responsible for
delivering the message to the intended recipient), you have received this
message in error and any review, distribution, or copying of this message or
any attachment hereto is prohibited.  If you have received this message in
error, please promptly notify the sender and permanently delete it from your
computer.