Karsten,

Sorry to not replying sooner.
I found a bug and i'm working on a fix, it should be ready this week.

Jean-Louis

On 02/18/2013 06:57 AM, Karsten Fuhrmann wrote:
I still can't get tapespan to work, with my single tape drive setup.
I added interactivity and tapescan to amanda.conf. And updated amanda to
version 3.3.3

Now even when i load the right tape into the tapedrive, when i run amcheck, i
got the following message by email:

No acceptable volumes found

Insert volume labeled 'cf-daily-lto8' in chg-single:tape:/dev/nsa0
or write the name of a new changer in '/tmp/email_input'
or write 'abort' in the file to abort the scan.

if i write 'abort' into /tmp/email_input it aborts. but if i just touch
/tmp/email_input to tell amanda that the proper tape is inserted, i get the
above email again. What is going on here?
My shell session looks like this:

% sudo -u amanda amcheck cf-daily-lto
Amanda Tape Server Host Check
-----------------------------
WARNING: holding disk /mnt/amanda-holding: only 4 GB free, using nothing
WARNING: Not enough free space specified in amanda.conf
slot 0: volume 'cf-daily-lto8'
slot 0: volume 'cf-daily-lto8'

The second 'slot 0: volume 'cf-daily-lto8' comes after i touched the
/tmp/email_input file.

Here are the relevant parts of my amanda.conf:

define taperscan le_scan {
    comment "bla"
    plugin "lexical"
}

define interactivity email {
  comment "interactivity email"
  plugin "email"
  property "mailto" "administrat...@cartoon-film.de"
  property "resend_delay" "0"
  property "check-file" "/tmp/email_input"
  property "check-file-delay" "10"
}
interactivity "email"
taperscan "le_scan"

tpchanger "chg-single:tape:/dev/nsa0"

Please help me, this thing is killing me.