On Tue, Nov 07, 2017 at 18:23:25 -0500, Greg Dickie wrote:
>   After 32TB of 48TB backed up I suddenly get a "No acceptable volumes
> found". Is there a way to continue the backup rather than aborting and
> restarting? I have ensured there are valid tape loaded.

What version of Amanda are you running (on the server)?

Do you have a holding disk configured?  If so, normally Amanda will go
ahead and dump the remaining DLEs there before aborting, and you can
then flush those dumps to the next tape with "amflush".  (The emailed
Amanda report would have some hints about what exactly happened.)

                                                        Nsthan

Nathan Stratton Treadway  -  natha...@ontko.com  -  Mid-Atlantic region
Ray Ontko & Co.  -  Software consulting services  -   http://www.ontko.com/
 GPG Key: http://www.ontko.com/~nathanst/gpg_key.txt   ID: 1023D/ECFB6239
 Key fingerprint = 6AD8 485E 20B9 5C71 231C  0C32 15F3 ADCD ECFB 6239