On Mon, Nov 20, 2017 at 11:45:07 -0500, Jean-Louis Martineau wrote:
> Nathan,
>
> I was too fast to write the first patch, and you are completely right.
>
> I committed the attached patch,now amflush use the --no-dump argument
> and driver merge both 'nodump' and '--no-dump'.

Yeah, looks good.

I applied this patch and ran the test again, and "amdump --no-dump
--no-flush" worked just as well as with the previous patch, but showed
no "dumper lines" in the log.*.0 file.

(Of course the email report did still have the unexpected RESULTS
MISSING line for each DLE.)

I also tried the amflush command with this patch applied, and it too
started up the driver and flushed files to the target storage without
any trouble.

                                                        Nathan

Nathan Stratton Treadway  -  natha...@ontko.com  -  Mid-Atlantic region
Ray Ontko & Co.  -  Software consulting services  -   http://www.ontko.com/
 GPG Key: http://www.ontko.com/~nathanst/gpg_key.txt   ID: 1023D/ECFB6239
 Key fingerprint = 6AD8 485E 20B9 5C71 231C  0C32 15F3 ADCD ECFB 6239