Am 2017-11-27 um 12:48 schrieb Jean-Louis Martineau:
> Stefan,
>
> Which disk is UUID=5a5a9927-995f-4f0f-98ff-d222561f84ff, why amanda
> can't mount it?

I mentioned it: one external disk is attached, the other one is out of
office. It can't be mounted because it is currently stored off-site.

I agree: if I want to vault all FULLs from storage "vtape" I have to
attach both drives at the same time ... for now it's testing and I play
with only subsets (single servers/DLEs).

> The 'No acceptable volumes found' message is from which storage? Are you
> sure you have a tape in band that amanda can use?
> You can run 'amcheck CONFIG -t -ostorage=band' to find it.

ah, OK, it seems that my autolabel doesn't work (it didn't force writing
the label over the "amtapetype"-label that was currently there).

I had to label the tape in "band" first (manually via amlabel, wasn't
done via autolabel) now my amvault command starts vaulting.

Thanks for that.

Suggestion: could there be additional info as maybe:

storage "band": No acceptable volumes found

?

That would make things easier, right?

thanks, regards, Stefan