On Tue, 6 Mar 2018 20:28:09 +0000
Jose M Calhariz <jose.calha...@tecnico.ulisboa.pt> wrote:

> In short I want to restore from a specific date, all the data from
> multiples DLEs and multiples servers into a unique tree of files in
> the amanda server.  This is too much tedious to do using the
> interactive amrecover.  This is Complex enough to use a script with
> amrestore or amfetchdump to restore all the files I want.  My first
> approach is not working well.  So I would like to hear the experiences
> from the list for similar problems.  I am interested in hints before I
> deep dive into the RTFM.

I have not had this problem. I wonder if you can use expect to control
an amrecover session.

apt show expect

--

A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has
destroyed itself within. The essential causes of Rome's decline lay in

-- Will and Ariel Durant, III The Story of Civilization (1944) epilogue