From: owner-amanda-us...@amanda.org <owner-amanda-us...@amanda.org> on behalf
of Jose M Calhariz <jose.calha...@tecnico.ulisboa.pt>
Sent: March 6, 2018 3:28 PM
To: amanda-users@amanda.org
Subject: Restoring files from amanda in a script

Hi,

In short I want to restore from a specific date, all the data from
multiples DLEs and multiples servers into a unique tree of files in
the amanda server.  This is too much tedious to do using the
interactive amrecover.  This is Complex enough to use a script with
amrestore or amfetchdump to restore all the files I want.  My first
approach is not working well.  So I would like to hear the experiences
from the list for similar problems.  I am interested in hints before I
deep dive into the RTFM.

Kind regards
Jose M Calhariz

Quem não se comunica se estrumbica

--Chacrinha
This message is the property of CARBONITE, INC. and may contain confidential or
privileged information.
If this message has been delivered to you by mistake, then do not copy or
deliver this message to anyone.  Instead, destroy it and notify me by reply
e-mail