If you had to restore the whole disk from backup, it now looks like a new
un-backed up disk.  Something about the backed-up bit for each file having been
altered?    Or any other procedure which could alter all/most of the backup
bits?

Deb Baddorf

On Thursday, December 1, 2022, 06:26:31 AM EST, Stefan G. Weichinger