Le lundi 3 août 2009 12:13:06, Nathan M a écrit :
> On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 9:22 AM, Luis Daniel Lucio
>
> Quiroz<luis.daniel.lu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > OK, and I've already a database with some emails, if I change
> > $sql_partition_tag = 1, will I mess the DB?
>
> $sql_partition_tag = 1; would do little good.  If you have the db
> setup with partition_tag, it's probably defaulting to 0 right now.
> Changing everything to 1 wouldn't help your db optimization.
>
> I think the typical setting is to put in there the iso8601 week value.
>  Like this:
>
> $sql_partition_tag = sub { my($msginfo)=...@_; iso8601_week($msginfo->rx_time)
> };
>
> If your running a recent version of amavisd it'll handle the partition
> tag without any trouble.  However, if your using any applications
> which access those databases for user quarantines, etc, make sure they
> are compatible with the partition_tag.  There's prior discussion and
> info in the mysql readme about this topic as well.
>
> - N

Thanx, I've read that.  I'm modifying mailzu-ng, as far as I've read code, it
does not use partition_tag field.

I'm concerned more about 2nd level support, in where we do sql statements
directly rathern than Web frontend.  Such as dropping all all messages after 5
years (huge db jejje) or something like this.l

LD